ENGLISH REVIVAL FEATURES
English Revival is a collection of beautiful period in-frame kitchens that merge traditional craftsmanship with a style for today. Each kitchen is built to stand the test of time with highly specified cabinet incorporating solid wood, extra rigid cabinets and innovative drawer management solutions. All furniture is skillfully crafted to display exceptional quality and attention to detail.
But its the finishing touches that make an English Revival in-frame kitchen truly special. Solid wood dovetailed drawerboxes, intricate mantel surrounds and traditional freestanding pieces like the pot board dresser, combination larders and countertop pantries, all help capture and perpetuate the true spirit of English Revival.
- Highly specified cabinetry incorporating solid, extra rigid cabinets
- Doors, frames and cabinets are all made to order here in the UK
- Cabinets boast a robust 19mm high density MFC with glue and dowel construction
- Quality Blum fittings as standard
- Exceptional internal wireworks from Kessebohmer
- Colour coordinated back panels
- Extensive collection of feature pieces including period mantels, pilasters, dressers, and pantry units
- Beautiful palette of 16 heritage colours to mix and match for unique design
- Dovetail drawer boxes for a real authentic look